Senin, 14 Maret 2011

the elegance

At home, the elegance is not enough. Although people appreciate the efforts they have made and that investment with high costs – an elegant is not enough. I remember a story that illustrates perfectly what I mean by the words that I mentioned earlier.
There are two men in the story I remember described, each built a house by the sea, the first man built his house upon the sand. It’s nice to see, but if the waves and strong winds came – her house deteriorate slowly through sand can not defend the house and avoid being drawn back into the sea when the waves came. His house was demolished over time. The second man after all, built his house on rock. The house is too nice and people will thank you. But the last manufacturer that the initiative be used against one of the first and the stone by the nature and strong resistance, which was the house must come. They are between the two, which is a fool, and the judge is wise? The most important thing that we so much when it comes to strength and quality of the devices used and their use in building your future returns home to learn.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar